Monday, November 24, 2008

Our 24 Week Ultrasound

Here are the Pictures of our 24 week Ultrasound. This was by far my FAVORITE appointment so far! We got to see so much detail of our little (still) Girl! Our little stinker had her hand up on her face the whole time, so it took forever to get any decent pictures. Our Ultrasound Tech was great. She just kept trying, and she ended up getting some great pictures i thought. I think her lips look like Jonny's.








This first picture is her profile facing right.. and the second is of her little arm and hand.

The first picture here is her Mouth open (her eyes only LOOK open

In the second you can see her Ear and her hand is on the top of the picture across her forehead. Check out those CHEEKS!

The last 3 are one of her face from a front shot, Its a little distorted, but this one is where i think her mouth really looks like Jonny's.

The second is a 2D profile picture.

and the 3rd is the VERY BEST picture of her little Face. I don't need to explain this one cause its so AWESOME! Isn't she the Cutest?! I sure think so.

If you cant tell what you're looking at they are mostly of her FACE. Try and find the nose and mouth..that makes it easier. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I love how updated your blog is! It was fun to see everything! I love little baby Adams' pics! She is so cute! I can't wait to get mine done hopefully in like a month!

Julie said...

Ultrasounds are the BEST! So fun to get a sneak peek of baby girl Adams. Jonny is going to spoil her rotten!

neuroticmom said...

Oh good, I was worried she changed back into a boy!

Gage and Missy!! said...

I love the ultrasound pictures, isn't that amazing how they can show the face up close. I also love the picture of cute lil' Ali isn't she the cutest. I just love her! Jon is so cute with her!

Jason and Tawni said...

Those are some great pictures, she is a cutie, that's for sure! Then again, look at her parents and that is no shocker. I can't wait to meet her!

Richard and Michelle said...

Hey your baby is getting so big! I can't wait to see what she looks like. Richard and I have a blog now so you can check us out. Reeshandmeesh.blogspot.com