Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Hopeless Romantic ~Unconscious~ Husband.

My sweet Jonny talks in his sleep quite often. He's quite the active sleeper too, to be honest. I consider myself lucky to have escaped thus far without a broken nose, or cheek bones for all the times I've been elbowed, or slugged in the face. :D He says the funniest things. I wish I was conscious enough to write them down. I think i need to keep a pen by the bed. :D

Well the other night the funniest thing happened.

I woke up because Jonny started SINGING. In his Sleep! and then to my surprise, he reached down, grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then he fell right back asleep. Completely dead to the world, like he had never even moved to begin with.
I wish i could remember what he sang. I just laughed out loud. He of course didn't remember anything. :D
I love waking up and asking him about what he remembers. Its almost ALWAYS nothing. I love my sleep talking-and now singing Husband! He's the sweetest guy in the whole world!~Even in his Sleep!


Jon~i hope you re not embarrassed that i shared this. :) at least I'm not telling any bottomless stories. :D hahaha. 3

14 comments:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I know exactly how you feel. When Kent and I first got married he had a dream there was a snake in the bed. He jumped out of bed and was yelling for me to follow because "There was a snake in the bed."

Another time he said there was a mouse in bed. But instead of telling me to get out of bed he walked over to the other side and tucked the blankets underneath my back...he was SO rough. I asked him what he was doing and he said there was a mouse in the bed. So since we live in a super old house I freaked out thinking there really was.

He remembers none of these...but I LOVE to share them with people because they are hilarious. The only way he knows he talked or walked in his sleep is when he wakes up and he feels like he is exhausted or I tell him. His latest incident was a few months back where he was yelling about getting parts in and some mowers fixed....I think he's been at the shop WAY too long...LOL

He hasn't done it for a while but man it's the funniest thing EVER. I sure wish it would happen again soon. :)

I love that Jon kissed your hand....HAHA!

Laci said...

that is so funny! what a sweet husband you have :o)

Laci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

was he singing blake lewis??!! :) :) you guys are so dang cute!!

Kelie said...

that is too funny! And I love those amazing pictures of the new baby girl!!

Marcus Lane said...

ummm...ya he talked all the time when I was his companion

Cody and Meg said...

Ha ha ha Cody talks in his sleep all the time! I am with you though. I am also surprised that I don't wake up with a bloody nose or a black eye. I'll let you know when he starts singing!

Nancy said...

LOL
Ok that is hilarious!!! I think you should totally keep pen and paper by your bed!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

Yeah, that is freakin' hilarious and so cute! Trevor talks and walks in his sleep too and it can be quite nerve racking not knowing what it going to happen next! :) It was so fun to see you this weekend! I miss you already! What an adventure at the Dickens Festival too! I love you! :)

Brooke said...

i love it! how sweet is he! and he doesnt know it! :)
cant wait for our shoot :)
B

Cody and Meg said...

Hi Teenie! We are coming home late Friday night! Woop Woop! I am so excited! We need to for sure plan a time to go out, even if it's just lunch! I can't wait to see you! Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

That cracks me up! Jonny is so funny!

Shaun - Jillian said...

I love your picture on Brooke's blog! We are actually having her take our pictures in February and I am so excited! Yours turned out so cute - I can't wait to see the rest of them. You look darling pregnant!

Shaun - Jillian said...

You will have to let me know what happens with the ward. It's about time they split it though. I can't believe how big it is but it will be sad to have to lose fun people too. That is hilarious that he said just enough to get everyone talking. Time to start the rumors! :) Hey, so did Brooke (photog) go to Layton? Her friends are all people that were a few years younger then us that she takes pictures of.