Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where did October. . . AND November Go?

Does anyone know where October went? Its almost the end of November and Im just getting over October. Where did November go? Good Grief. Time is flying. Don't get me wrong. Let it fly! Im anxious for March.. But still... Its ALMOST DECEMBER?!?!

So I'm going to play a little catch up~ OK, a BIG catch up on the October/November Happenings...


We had a fun little Halloween party with 5 of the CUTEST kids in the world!

Grey was Jack Jack, Jett was Iron man, Shelby was the cutest Bee, Carter was Buzz Lightyear!, and Luke was the Cutest Squirt i've ever seen!

Kt and Luke~Don't you just want to SQUEEZE him ?!?!


On the 28th Alesa and I went out to Disneyland for some Halloween fun together, and she surprised me with the reservations at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL. It was so awesome! She wanted to stay somewhere close for me in case i got tired. Isn't she the Greatest!? :D
Here's a view from our room.(it felt so HIGH)


The Park was decorated SO CUTE! Pumpkins EVERYWHERE! My FAVORITE.


California Adventure was so cute too! They had more of a Candy Corn Theme going on.. EVERYWHERE.






Alesa also got us tickets to the Trick-or-Treat party that night! She went as a "casual snow white", and i went as... well we called me "a punkin in a pumpkin" :D


There were tons of Candy Stations to trick or treat at. It was like being a little kid again. :D ... It was pretty crowded as you can see...


And sometimes a little scary too!


Alesa didnt seem to think so though! :D

It was such a FUN NIGHT! Thanks again Alesa!


We went back to Disneyland for most of the next day, and who can go to Disneyland without enjoying one (or more!!)of THESE beauties!? This is one of my favorite parts.. the CHURRO! mmm!


Later that afternoon we headed to Northern California to do some Serious Pumpkin Carving! Check out all these crates!



Here i am carving away..




Ta da..




Alesa with the GIANT pumpkin...


Carvin with the ELDERS...


Here are my pumpkins. I only did 4 because i worked FOREVER on my last one... Check out all the AMAZING pumpkins ALESA did on Her Blog!

Batman and the Joker..


I like to call this the pregnant pumpkin...


Here's why i only did 4. I spent a whole day making my Grandpa Gary's picture into a Stencil...


It took forever with all the hole punching and carving...




But i think it turned out ok. I wanted to do this for Grandma Helen.It was my main pumpkin project! She loved it. :D




It was nice to finally relax after all the carving and Halloween Party craziness.
Me and Gma Lund.


THAT Friends and Family was OCTOBER.. now i'll take a deep breath, and head into November!!!

First things first...

On the 4th (yes election day) We celebrated this Handsome Guys Birthday!

I am seriously SO happy he was born, and that i get to be married to such an awesome Guy! For Jonny's birthday, he wanted to keep it low key, so the two of us went out to dinner. When we got home our cute neighbors brought him some great Cards they had made, and some hot chocolate. :) I gave his some AWESOME Cold Play tickets i had bought months ago, and let me tell you how awesome he is~ He LOVES ColdPlay, but he sold the tickets so he could get himself something small, and spend the money on the baby. Isnt he the best?? I love you JONNY!

On HIS Birthday,????? Jon brought me home a new "safe" car for the baby to be in, so its good-bye to my wonderful old little civic.

And Hello to my wonderful new Envoy! (sorry i dont have a picture)


Another highlight was ditching work early to go see a movie with my Mom and Alesa! The best part was we were the only 3 people in the WHOLE MOVIE. It was like renting a movie theater out for $18!


So that's October, and November thus far. Stay tuned for some awesome Ultrasound pics. Our appointment is on the 19th! Yay.

6 comments:

mnhvance said...

Awwwww! This is the best post. I am so excited you went to CA - and I LOVE the Grandpa pumpkin. You are so stinkin cute!

Laci said...

your belly looks so cute jenelle!

Anonymous said...

you are so cute it was great seeing you today hope we can keep in touch!!

Marcus Lane said...

you are so very artistic with the pumpkin carvings

Heather and Trevor said...

What a fun post! I love that tradition you and Alesa have. You look so cute too with your baby bump! I still can't believe that I haven't see you preggers yet! :) I was dying over the Grandpa pumpkin too. What a thoughtful funny and cute idea. LOVE IT! You and Alesa are so talented at that! I am impressed. We need to plan a Lund Family Disneyland trip again sometime. Hope you are still feeling well :)

McCall said...

You are so spoiled!!