Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Chiefy Boy




So we just got Chief this Dogloo. He was pretty hesitant to go in it at first.. but after much doglog (his favorite treat) i think he's beginning to think its ok. Isnt he cute? He's getting so big! Here are a few more pics of Chief from this last summer. He is such a fun dog with more energy than a St.Bernard should have.. what am i saying.. He has more energy than ANY dog should have. (those who know him are all nodding their heads) But he really is a big sweetheart and we love him!



4 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

Cute post ! I just wanted you to know that...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog. Mine has 2 other tagged as well so you can pick and chose or do 1 or all three! :) Can't wait to see it!

Alesa said...

Oh I just love that Chiefy Boy!

Dana said...

SO, I'm thinking you don't love him as much today...not after cleaning up his diarrhea! AHHHHH! I heard what happened. Poor Chiefy, well, actually I should say Poor Jenelle! I know of a really good carpet cleaner. I love you teenie!

Jason and Tawni said...

Jenelle,
I loved your doggie pictures. From one doggie mamma to another, he is sooooo cute!

BTW What is your email address? For some reason I don't have you listed in my address book?

Love ya!