Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brynlee and Santa

Brynlee's first visit with Santa~
I had a little bit of last min shopping to do on the 24th so me and Brynlee headed down to the mall. I hadn't planned on getting her picture done with Santa, but as we walked by there was no line~ So i thought what the heck. :D
Brynlee LOVED Santa.
She was giving us all sorts of smiles and laughs..
Too bad this is the best the photographer got. :(
O well though. At least its a little smile~and a better one than Santa gave for the picture too :D
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute!! I have to get my pictures up of our kids but Rylee did not like santa lol she was bawling lol...

Kenzie said...

She looks like she did a great job!! She is so cute! man I love those cheeks

Gage and Missy!! said...

That picture is so stinking cute for Brynlee and Santa! Oh my gosh Jenelle can you believe that B is almost 1, where the heck did time go! I haven't seen her forever, we need to come out and visit! hope you guys had a good Christmas! Tell Jon hi for us!

Love Family said...

Oh my goodness, I may not ever get over how cute she is! You and John do a great job!! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh my gosh - that picture on your header is soooooooo cute! I can't believe that I have never even met Brynlee. That is so sad! I can't get over how yummy those cheeks look ...

Hope you guys are doing good, miss you!