Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rolling

Tonight while Jon and I were having dinner I set Brynlee down on a Blanket to play with some toys...

So were you wondering where Brynlee is?
I sure did
I swear i set her down on the side of the blanket closest to the stairs..
But she was NOWHERE is sight!
So i went into my family room..
and..

HERE SHE IS!!!
UNDER THE TABLE!?!?!
I Have NO idea how the heck she got over there so fast! She is really been on the move today!!
When i found her she SQUEALED..laughed.. and got all stiff like this..


Case in point #2...
I put her on the couch today for a second to RUN into her room and grab a diaper..
good thing i shoved the ottoman against the couch...
i returned not even 3 seconds later to find her wedged into the crevice of the couch. :D
Am i a bad mom for laughing first.. taking a picture Second.. ok.. multiple pictures... and THEN removing her? hahaha.
No more leaving my little rolly polly anywhere!!

3 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

How hilarious, she's so freaking cute!

The Shaws said...

She is adorable!!!!!!

Kourtney said...

I can't stop laughing. That is SO funny! Cute little girl!!!