Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Little Lady..BUG

Today I gave Brynlee her FIRST PIGGY TAILS! 
(pretty good for only 3 months old)
They were more like lady bug antennaes though with her cute outfit from Grandma Theresa!
I cant stand how CUTE and Chubby my little bug is!

My sweet little lady bug became quite the stink bug when she'd had it with the pictures and she was ready for her nap. What a priceless scowl!
(she later became a literal sting bug when she completely pooped up the back of her diaper and into her new lady bug outfit. bummer. )
O WELL... stink bug or not ... She's still the cutest bug I've ever seen. :D




9 comments:

Dana said...

AHHHH! Holy Crap!! She is so cute! I am laughing so hard at the one where she is sticking out her tongue!!!

She is so cute!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my! Piggy tails already! She is a doll. It has been too long since we've seen her. We need to get together!

Miss Morgan said...

OH my goodness Jenelle! She is so stinkin cute and I can't believe you can already do pigtails. She looks so much like you!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I would have to agree. She is chunky Jenelle and I LOVE it.

Shaun - Jillian said...

She is adorable! I cannot believe how big she is getting. I love her adorable little rolls! The last picture is hilarious! I also cannot believe that she already has enough hair for pig tails...darling!

FJ Johnson said...

She is the cutest lady bug i have ever seen.

Heather and Trevor said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I love babies with long hair (obviously cuz its fun to style it!) She is so cute and growing up so fast! :)

{amy k.} said...

She is getting soo big! She is adorable- I love all of those pictures!

Jason and Tawni said...

How is it possible that I still haven't seen that sweet little girl! I love her piggies, they totally go with the bug theme for sure. I want to eat her legs and cheeks, she is precious!!!

Miss you!