Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture Therapy


Today i was felling kinda sad because my munchkin doesn't fit in her newborn feety jammies any more. Brynlee is 6 weeks today, and i just cant believe how time flies. She is getting so big. Even though it makes me sad how fast its going I am loving the the rolly thighs.. and those cheeks....mm  mmm mmmm are getting bigger every day. 
So to make myself feel better i took a look at all the pics from the past 6 wonderful :) (that smileys for u mom) weeks and enjoyed a little picture therapy. Here are a.. few. enjoy :)

Brynlee at the Hospital
Chillin on Mom and Dads Bed
I cant believe she was this Tiny. She totally hangs off of this now.
Brynlees first Paparazzi encounter. I think i took over 100 pics like these...

Cute little eyes
Sleeping on mom. Look at those skinny little arms.
Tubby Time!!!
All Clean :D
Hangin with Daddy.
 Smiley Girl
Tubby's make me tired...
Brynlee at EXACTLY One month doing the same thing she was doing then... Screaming :D
Tummy Time.
Brynlee watching Conference like all the grown ups do. :D




And these pictures i took yesterday. These are the pictures that make me realize how big she's getting. I love them. Check out the thighs. 





Check out those yummy cheeks!!!

Chunky Monkey. Aren't the thighs awesome?

Going to Grandmas in my super Cute Purple polka dot outfit. :D Doesn't she look like such a big girl?!

Oh how i love this baby!


13 comments:

{amy k.} said...

Oh my gosh- I can't believe how cute she is, and how big she is getting! What a fun little family you have! :)

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

Jenelle, she is DARLING! I love seeing pictures of her. She is a very cute baby! Keep up the poting of pictures! :)

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

posting*

T&K SMITH said...

Hey Jenelle this is kim erins friend lol anyway she is so stinkin cute I can't get over those cheeks! Keep doin what your doing she's a doll love the chubby babies:)

McCall said...

WOW- 6 weeks already!? Neil thinks she looks exactly like jonny!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!!! And yes they do grow up so fast!!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Wow, six weeks! That is so crazy! She is so stinkin' cute!

Courtney said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she has kept all of that hair!

Bethany said...

The cutest baby in the world. When can I meet her?

neuroticmom said...

She is just absolutely beautiful. It's sad how they grow sooo fast, isn't it?

Jer and Jealin said...

Jenelle, she is gorgeous. Just looking at these pics tugs on my heart strings! Thanks again for delivering the pack & play! Take care, love ya!

Richard and Michelle said...

Oh my she's freaking cute! I want to see her again, we need to get together.

The Jacksons said...

Darling little girl!!