Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother Theresa!



I just wanted to write a quick post to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my WONDERFUL mom! If you are one of the lucky to know my mom, or have ever come in contact with her, you too know that there are only a few people as wonderful, selfless, caring.. (the list goes on) as her! She is the most wonderful Mother, Wife, Grandma, Sister, Friend! My mom has always been there for me (and anyone else) at the drop of a hat. I really think i am the LUCKIEST girl on earth to be blessed with such an amazing Mom! Happy Birthday Mom! I LOVE YOU!

(I stole this cute picture of my Mom and Shelby from Katies blog! thanks Kt!)

I know im not the only one who feels this way, so feel free to leave her a comment on my blog too!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Ohhh I love her too! She is the best!

kenzie said...

It is true!! Theresa is the one of the best. I love and miss her very much. I wish I lived closer to you guys. But even though I don't I consider her my second mom and always will :D. Happy Birthday WE LOVE YOU!!!