Monday, June 9, 2008

Disneyland Trip 2008!!

Im a month behind in blogging, but better late than never right?

So last month was soooo Super Fun.. My mom, all my sisters and ALL the Babies went on our Second Annual Disneyland trip! Its become a tradition i guess you could call it for me to win Disneyland tickets on the radio, and then mom pays for the hotel and we split the extra tickets that we have to get. It is one of the Best trips of the year!
Last year we didnt have grey, luke, shelby, or Kt(bedrest sucked) So it was so fun to have those 4 come this year. We did alot of sitting and feeding and SLOW walking, but the best part was just being there and laughing with all my sisters, mom, nephews and niece. Life is FUN!
Here are a TON of pictures from our trip! Enjoy!


5 comments:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

This looks like it was SO much fun. I wish Kent, Sawyer and I were still going in November....maybe next year huh???!!! All those babies are freaking cute too. Love it!!!

anne said...

Oh my...Jenelle Shelby! I don't know if you remember me...I hope you do...It's Anne Booth. How are you!?! I actually found you off Jealin's...how do you know each other? We are in the same ward right now. I'm so glad I found you and hope we can keep up through blogging. :)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You are the funnest aunt, I'm sure!

Brooke said...

i cant believe you guys dared to go out with that many babies :) whoa hats off to you! that looked like so much fun and all the shots of your mom making faces at her grand babies cracked me up :)

Jason and Tawni said...

OMG I have anxiety just reading about your trip! I cannot believe that you girls traveled with that many kids! Actually, yes I can. You are all amazing mothers, aunts, sisters, and your mom is the BEST. I watched the entire slideshow and I feel like I was there. Great to have you back and have a fun time in California with your hubby. Happy Anniversary!