Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Luke Russell Dorius







Hi Everyone. Here are a few pics I took with my camera last night at the hospital. We took most of the pics with Alesa's camera so I'll post more when i get a hold of her camera. Luke is so wonderful! He has the cutest little face and i LOVE his dark (Curly we think) hair. Ashlee looked wonderful, and she's doin pretty good! Val is such a cute Daddy, and Carter was darling with him. He kept giving Luke kisses.:) We just totally LOVE getting nephews& nieces,and we are so happy he is finally here!

7 comments:

Gage and Missy!! said...

He is so adorable. You guys have so many kids in your family. I can't wait for Emy's little one!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Soooo cute! How fun!

Heather and Trevor said...

Yay! Tell them Congrats! He is so darling! :)

Jylaire said...

Jenelle! It's Jylaire! I'm so glad I can keep up with your little family now. Tell Ash I said congrats. He is just beautiful!

Jason and Tawni said...

Yay! Congratulations from the gang in Southern Utah. We are thrilled for Val and Ashlee and hopefully one day we will be able to see that little dark headed cutie in person!

Umbrell Family said...

Cute Pics! Thanks for posting do I could see the new baby. He is so cute! It is always fun to introduce those new little ones to thier siblings. It is almost like they new them before and missed them and are so happy to see them again. Fun!!
Emy

Gage and Missy!! said...

I would have to agree with you! I am very blessed to have Emy as a sister! Thank you for giving Emy that Jam recipe it is wonderful!