Thursday, May 7, 2009

2 Months Already?!?

Yesterday my Sweetie turned 2 Months Old.
She is getting cuter and bigger Everyday.
Im starting to feel sad that its going SO fast, but all the new things she does are SO FUN.
Brynlee loves to smile back at you and she is even starting to make cooing sounds.
Every day gets better and better!
Even the NIGHTS are getting good. Brynlee is now sleeping pretty consistently through the night! And napping pretty good through the day ( with the exception of her evening nap. :))
I cant believe how much i love this little girl.
Happy 2 Months Baby Brynlee!

 (Brynlee at 2 Months! Such a big girl! )


Oh my gosh, Don't you just want to squeeze her?? :)

9 comments:

adrienne said...

Oh my gosh, Jenelly! She is so yummy! She really is a beautiful baby girl.

Her cousin is pretty spectacular too!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute I can hardly stand it! I look at your pictures all of the time and try to figure out who she looks like, but I have yet to come to a solution. She is so beautiful either way!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!!!

Stacey Sargent said...

Those cheeks are amazing! She is to die for! Thanks for buying one of my headbands...and I really think i might make some mini headbands for the babies!

McCall said...

I really do wanna squeeze her!

Nancy said...

I TOTALLY want to kiss those yummy cheeks!!!
She is SO adorable!!!! Glad to know you are getting some sleep ;)

Tina said...

She gets more darling every day!

Kelie said...

seriously!!! she is so dang cute! I just love her!!! next time i have to hold her! you are such cute parents!

Jason and Tawni said...

Actually yes I do want to squeeze her. I am in love with her hair!!!! I can't even believe how much she looks like you Jenelle, she totally has cheeks like your side of the family and I LOVE THEM! I am coming up there at the end of May, can I please hook up with you so I can see this sweetheart in person?